Headache Migraine Osteopath Camberwell
At Camberwell Osteopathic Clinic we have successfully treated hundreds of patients with headaches and migraines.
There are various sources that can lead to the occurrence of a headache so it is important that your osteopath can determine the cause. Some examples are:
- Neck and shoulder muscle tension
- Neck joint dysfunction
- Sinus problems
- Jaw or TMJ dysfunction
This is only the tip of the iceberg. There are many causes of headaches and at Camberwell Osteopathic Clinic we will first help you to find the cause of your headache so we can then best treat and prevent recurrence.
How will an Osteopath help my headache?
- Reduce muscle tightness and dysfunction
- Restore joint range of motion and symmetry of movement
- Assess other areas that may be affecting your pain such as the low back or pelvis
- Give advice on stretching and ergonomics to prevent recurrence
- Assess other lifestyle factors that may be impacting your symptoms such as stress and dehydration.