Local Osteopath Mont Albert
Camberwell Osteopathic Clinic is close to Mont Albert. So, we have been the preferred Osteopath in Camberwell for years. From Mont Albert, a short drive, train or tram ride down the road will get you to our practice here in Camberwell. And given our proximity, many of our patients live or work in Mont Albert and call us their preferred Osteopath Mont Albert.
At the Camberwell Osteopathic Clinic, your health is paramount. Our patients consistently receive the highest level of osteopathic care in Melbourne. Our experienced osteopaths will take time to understand and treat your complaint. And, we will work with you to achieve optimal health. Both now and in the future.
What Do Osteopaths Treat?
Our Osteopaths are proficient in treating any complaint associated with your muscles, joints and bones. These include but not limited to:
- lower back pain
- sciatic pain
- middle back pain
- neck pain
- joint stiffness
- shoulder, elbow and wrist pain
- hip pain
- knee, ankle and foot pain
- pregnancy related issues
- postural /ergonomic/work-related issues
- sports injuries
- muscle strains and ligament sprains
Why Choose Us?
We form lasting relationships with our patients. Because our focus is health for life. As a result, we see ourselves being your guide towards taking ownership and responsibility for your own health and well-being. Our patients consistently receive the highest quality osteopathic care. Being results driven and patient centred. We are your partners in health.
- We are your local Osteopath Mont Albert;
- Experienced and dedicated Osteopaths;
- Provide our patients with the highest quality of care to get the best results;
- Focus on the whole body and aim to uncover the cause of your problem not just treat the symptoms;
- Provide appropriate management from ergonomic advice to stretches or strengthening;
- After hours appointments available;
- Located just off Burke Road; and
- Plenty of free and paid street parking nearby.
We look forward to helping you soon!