Local Osteopath Canterbury
Camberwell Osteopathic Clinic is close to Canterbury. So, we are been the preferred Osteopath in Camberwell for years. From Canterbury, a short drive, train or tram ride down the road will get you to our practice here in Camberwell. Given our location, many of our patients live or work in Canterbury, call us their preferred Osteopath Canterbury.
At the Camberwell Osteopathic Clinic, your health is paramount. Our patients consistently receive the highest level of osteopathic care in Melbourne. Our experienced osteopaths will take time to understand and treat your complaint. And, we will work with you to achieve optimal health. Both now and in the future.
What Do Osteopaths Treat?
Our Osteopaths are proficient in treating any complaint associated with your body; muscles, joints and bones. These include but are not limited to:
- lower back pain
- sciatic pain
- middle back pain
- neck pain
- joint stiffness
- shoulder, elbow and wrist pain
- hip pain
- knee, ankle and foot pain
- pregnancy related issues
- postural /ergonomic/work-related issues
- sports injuries,
- muscle strains and ligament sprains
Why Choose Us?
We form lasting relationships with our patients. Because our focus is health for life. As a result, we see ourselves as your guide towards taking responsibility for your own health. Our patients consistently receive the highest quality osteopathic care. And being results driven and patient centred, we are your partners in health.
- We are your local Osteopath Canterbury;
- Osteopaths who are experienced and dedicated;
- Provide with the highest quality of care to get the best results;
- Focus on the whole body and aim to uncover the cause of your problem not just treat the symptoms;
- We provide appropriate management; from ergonomic advice to stretches or strengthening;
- After hours appointments available;
- Located just off Burke Road; and
- Plenty of free and paid street parking nearby.
We look forward to helping you soon!